Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF Day

Isn't it great that it's finally the end of another week and the very first weekend in May. Hallelujah!!! I am looking forward to an easy low keel time.


The 6 yr old got off to school in fine form.  The school population will be attending the musical "Beauty and the Beast" .  I am hopeful that 6 will thoroughly enjoy it.


Did you know that 6 has discovered Retro Toons channel on TV and watches the cartoons that I did as a child.  6 loves them!! I hear laughter floating out of the room constantly.


Grey and overcast though we've had promises of sun and clouds.  Cold and I am hoping for a warmer day.



I wanted to share my latest decorations in preparation for #7. Easy to make and easy on the pocket book.  I give Pinterest the credit for this wonderful DIY craft.


Have a wonderful Friday as we gear down for a weekend of rest and relaxation. Or, at least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment