Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Comfort Foods - YUM YUM Ski Cake

The sun came out in the afternoon.  It sure beat waking up to fog and mist and wet grass.  It was about time the sun shone.  I'm so tired of the rainy, wet, foggy weather we have been having this month.

My chicken lasagna and the ski cake is delectable.  It was perfect and it tastes so good.

I understand why they took the prizes in Saltscapes.



It was easy to make and took basic ingredients.  The chocolate squares grated and turned into the dough along with the melted chocolate on top makes this cake what it is - simply the best.  Jo and I added the sprinkles for effect and more colour.

I can not say enough about the Chicken Lasagna.  What a great dish!! It would be great at a potluck or any family gathering.  It, too, is delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment