Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Over the Hump Day Blues

I haven`t been on for a few days.  I didn`t feel I had anything to say or share.


For the last three days our little 5 year old has had a recurrence of a runny nose and terrible coughing, especially at night.  She has slept with us for two of those nights.  No sleep for me!!!  Wears me down when I am living on little sleep.


She stayed home from play school today and seems to have improved. O no, I just heard her cough right on cue.


The rain has finally stopped.  It warmed up and I hung out three loads of clothes on the line.  I love that!!!


I dug around some of my new little shrubs today.  They certainly needed the space from the encroaching grass, dandelions, thyme and the other plants vying for space. The very act of removing overgrown grass and dandelions invigorated me.  It felt so good to my soul. I must do it more often, I think.


Wouldn`t you know it, I won yet another raffle.  This time it was jewelry made from copper and by someone locally.  This call actually picked up my spirits.  I was feeling down and I laughed within myself at the news.  Another prize.  This one cost only $20.  The family portrait package cost only $5 and the time it took to fill out the tickets.    


The sun is shining on me.


I am leaving my third load of clothes out overnight so they can catch the sun rise and the glorious sunny day we are getting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment