Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

What a beautiful and warm day it was today.  I pulled weeds out of my garden patch.  I found a bunch of mushrooms growing in it.  I don't know  what kind they are but hubby said that if the undersides were black then they were poisonous.  They don't look black to me.





I was surprised to see so many growing there; about a dozen.


My lilacs are blooming in the back.  I love the fragrance.  I enjoy it so very much.



My plants are finally growing and the Rhododendron has one bud on it.


I potted two tomato plants this afternoon.  I don't know how they will do.  I think I will have to put each in its own pot soon enough.




I love digging in the dirt and helping Mother Nature to grow beautiful things.


I mowed the lawn yesterday evening.  I loved doing that, too.  I think sometimes I missed my calling.  I should have been doing this sort of thing 30 years ago.


I know there are a number of things I should have been doing 30 years ago and did not.  But like the saying goes, "There's no time like the present."


No comments:

Post a Comment