Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Ordinary Day and I Think I Got Something Done

What a beautiful windy day it was here!! Put an early afternoon line of clothes out to blow and dry out. Will have to soon get them in.  Hope the underwear isn't blowing around the yard.


Ran errands AGAIN this morning.  Was late getting the garbage and recyclables out to the curb and had to wait until they came back through.  That meant putting the three bags and compost on the opposite side of the road which has a narrow shoulder.  I had to get one of the bags out of the ditch two times because the wind took it.


I took the bottles to the enviro-depot.  That is always worth it. The garage gets cleaned out and I get some cash and treat myself to a coffee.  The Evangeline brand at Just Us was terrific this morning.  It really gave me a bounce and some pep.


Then went to the Co-op for milk and eggs.  Forty-five dollars later and three bags later, I was out of the store.  Their frozen goods were on sale.  I stocked up again.


I wait for our leaning pine tree to fall over.  One of these days it will. I see it from the window here in the office.  It's leaning about 45 degrees.  I wait for the crash.


The silly cat is laying on the computer desk in front of me.  O the joy of trying to keep the cat OFF the desk.


She is a beauty though.


Jo had play school. They were outside for a bit.


The daffodils are in bloom in my little garden patch.  The tulips out back are beautiful and very wind blown today. I love the red ones.


R. brought me my order of Mary Kay.  Anything for the face to keep it fresh and looking good.  I will begin the skin care program tonight.


I think I need to do something for me.  I am not sure what that is.  Maybe it will be reflexology or a massage or a body purge.  I have to think about it.


I put the four summer tires into the van this afternoon.  They are heavy but manageable.  I am glad I can still do that kind of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment