Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Night Time Routines

I don't know if I have already said this but last night before I put the lights out, I watched 'The Big Bang Theory'.  This show is so very, very funny.  I love all the characters.  They are so very funny.  I know the writers of the show have to be given the credit.  I am like an addict.  I look at the TV guide to find if it's playing at a later time throughout the country.  I try to remember to check for it every night.  It's a great show.


Oh, I just remembered.  Flat Michael is here for a visit.  We have to get him out for a visit to the farm with J.  We are planning on taking pictures of his visit to send back to the elementary school he came from in LS.

No comments:

Post a Comment