Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Look What Rain Brings

Well, what to do on a very dreary rainy day.


Lots of course.


Dropped Jo off to play school and then picked her up.
Dropped mother-in-law off to appointment.


Prepared supper of baked chicken breasts and mashed potatoes with mixed vegetables.


Scrap booked more pages.  I can say I am almost done with 2006.  I love looking at the pictures and remembering the context and the stories.


Jo finally ate her supper.  If you can count less than one-quarter of her bowl is eaten.  She thinks I'm going to let her have her fourth yogurt of the day.  I have news for little Missy.

OH, she lost her tooth today.  Her dad got a hold of it and pulled it out.  She didn't feel a thing.  Lucky girl.  Now both bottom teeth are out with one already in for a while and a place for the new one beside it.



In my scrap book studio I have no distractions and concentrate solely on the pictures and the layout with the journaling that I may do.


I love scrap booking.  I really enjoy scrap booking Halloween.  I take pictures of the children I know who come to the door and of us, too.  2006's theme seems to be about a certain witch who greeted the spooks that night.  She looked pretty good with her blackened tooth; stiff black peaked hat; broom; black (cow boy) boots and black dress of course.  Jo was Piglet that year and Paul was dressed in his usual attire: that of farmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment