Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Is Coming

Fall is coming and so is a lot of other things. I love this time of the year.  It begins to cool off a bit.  The leaves begin to change colour.  Students are back in school, community colleges and universities.


I am feeling very domesticated.  I am doing housework and taking care of my 6 year old.  And as you can see by the picture, I have an important project in the works that must be ready by 31 October.



My daughter knows what she wants to be this Halloween.  She wants to be a princess in a blue dress and she loved her tiara.

What are your fall projects?

1 comment:

  1. So many things on my list that are looming deadlines that I can't control, but my wish list includes restoring my laundry room to functional order, finishing crocheting an afghan (and deciding if it's a wedding gift or MINE!)and doing a bit more canning, sp. salsa!

    ReplyDelete