Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Summer Again?

What a beautiful fall day!!!   I checked out my back yard garden.  Here's what I found.


It looks like the crocuses are popping through.  They think it's spring again.



I believe my bee balm came back to life.  It was one shoot I transplanted this summer and then it disappeared and now I have this. 



I love what the Japanese Maple is doing.  It's transitioning.  This first picture reminds me of a pacman.


The sun was changing the leaves' colours.


While this weekend has been uneventful.  The six year old had a cold so did not participate in the usual Saturday morning activities.  There's always next week.

While I was on the front veranda talking to daddy, the 3 and a half footer thought they could take the pizza out of the oven without any  help.  The result is a burn on her right arm right at the elbow crease.

She sure squirmed and moved and went on tonight when I put the bandage on it while her dad held her.  She was deft against the bandage for some reason while being okay with the ointment on her burn.

I ache when she is unhappy or hurt.  It does not happen very often.

How uneventful was your weekend?  And, could you tell me if that one picture is in fact my bee balm come back from the dead.  Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment