Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Rose is a Rose

The mornings are cooler and fall is beginning to settle in for its long winter nap.


The foliage and the fall colours of the various plants are a wonder this year.  They are beautiful.  I am just discovering that there IS so much colour in fall amongst the flowers and shrubs.


I love the rogusa roses for the simple fact that they are pretty and they will keep budding and blooming until the Mr. Frost takes them for winter.




My Monday is moving right along.  It seems the morning is long gone with the afternoon upon me already.  The routines are simple: errands and house. But it is beginning to feel like a sit down to read a good book kind of day.  While the temptation is present, various duties are beckoning to me.

How do you spend your Mondays?

No comments:

Post a Comment