Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rainy Day Experiences

Whose to say that our days are dreary even when it's pouring out and it's wet and damp.  Whose to say, I say????


I must add these pictures here to cheer you up if you need cheering up.  Life is so full to overflowing.





From the moment my daughter left for school to right now, it's been a great day.


I found myself trying to get organized so I started looking for specific things that are on my `must find` list.  I found one of three things I've been looking for and in the process my storage cupboard got tidied up and organized.


I ironed the material I'm using for my daughter's Halloween costume.  I even sorted out the pieces of the pattern I need.  I realize though that the pattern is way too big for my little sweet pea.  She wants to be a princess in a blue gown so I have this bright idea that I'll make it.  She's going to be the sweetest Cinderella ever.  And, can you guess what I'll be???  We go as a package you know.


I tidied up the computer room a little as a way to look for thing #2 that I just can't lay my hand on.  The room looks better but no thing #2.


As I went to go to town, I noticed several eagles flying between our house and the barns.  I parked, ran and got my camera and tried to get great pictures of the eagles... they are elusive.  I even followed them to the other field. They knew they were being followed.








Before I left the field I noticed the beautiful sunflowers, and I couldn`t resist a few pictures.









I then ran my errand to the local Save Easy with wet feet and muddy pants.  I crossed cultivated rows to get to these beautiful flowers.  


I came home with several items while fully intending to get only one.  How typical is that, I wonder. 


Isn`t life grand!!!  


In what ways was your life grand today?





No comments:

Post a Comment