Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

What Another Nice Day

It's been a beautiful day from start to finish.  It's cooler averaging in the late teens for temperatures.


We started our day by going to church.  J. gets one on one with an adult volunteer.  There is one other youth who goes regularly.


I read in church this morning.  It was Deuteronomy 26:15-19; 34:1-12. It was about Moses and the promise land where he got to see it before he died but was not allowed to enter it.


Coffee afterwards was wonderful.  I just can't beat the Just Us brew anytime anywhere.


J. had a great session as usual.


Then Grampy and a friend came and took us to the Golden Arches for lunch. J.'s favourite place.  She got the serpent from Kung Fu Panda 2.  You wind it up and watch it spin round and round.


I've spent the rest of my afternoon here at the monitor.  I am not convinced it's the best thing to be doing on a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon.


I am rejoicing because little Kienan Hebert has been returned safe and sound to his family.  I hear the Hallelujah chorus ringing out.  Hallelujah!!!  While this part of the ordeal is over, it's just beginning for the other party involved.  I hope help can get to him before it is too late.


Here's my picture for the day.





Do you know how difficult it is to keep it to one picture.  I love the late summer/early fall colours of the shrubs and flowers.  I love the fact that I have Black eyed Susies still blooming in my garden.

The second picture is of an old truck put out back behind the barns years and years ago. My husband and his brothers used to play in it.  Now the trees have literally grown up around it.

What history in that old truck.

How was your day and what good things were in it?


No comments:

Post a Comment