Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Wonder ...

I wonder if I could actually take at least one picture a day and include it in my blog.  Here goes.


It's beautiful and sunny and breezy.


We took a drive to town and walked the full length of Front Street to get to the Farmer's Market and then the library.  It was enjoyable.  The Just Us cuppa was wonderful.  The library was peaceful and insightful.


Then I had the bright idea en route to home that we could take a ride on the Scout to see the beautiful view from behind our house.  My daughter actually liked it once she got used to it.







I laughed when we got to the top because the corn hid our view.  But part way down the hill, we got her back, sort of.  

What a trip that little Scout was!  I could drive her everyday.  It was enjoyable.

What a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday.

Now, soon I shall prepare my veggie Chinese dish.  What are you having for a Saturday night supper?


No comments:

Post a Comment