Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall

What a great day!


My social life picked quite a bit this morning.  I saw people special to me and my heart.  What a wonderful thing it is when we can gather together over a cuppa or a meal and chat about our lives.  What a wonderful human activity!!!


I want to say that Jane's on the Common is a great restaurant: informal and elegant; classy and comfortable.  The presentation of the food was both eye catching and perfect on the four cornered plates.  The choice of fish confirmed the bounty and favourites we all know so well in the Maritimes.  


The dessert was really too pretty to eat. An average cost for dining at this establishment would be about $15 to $20.  It was well worth it.  I highly recommend it.  So, Jane's on the Common at 2394 Robie Street is the place to be for a pleasant and relaxing ambiance, and terrific food made from local ingredients.


The wonderful time ended all too soon with sweet memories and a well nourished palette.  


As I travelled back on the well worn trek to home sweet home I spotted autumn peeking out and standing vibrantly against the green.


It was very evident from Dartmouth to Exit 3, the Mount Uniacke exit.  This picture was taken a few kilometres past the exit heading towards Windsor.



By Thanksgiving, the whole forest will be in full colour.  I can't wait to see that.

Happy Autumn!! Happiness to you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment