Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Mundane

What to say today.  It's been mostly uneventful with some things eventful.


I love hearing all the good things happening for my little one in school.  It's the first year.  Challenges will be faced down the road.  Alas, for now, things are going wonderfully well.  I am so pleased with the hidden abilities my child possesses.  


I can not wait to hear the chatter and talk for us all to understand.  That's my personal goal during this school year.


I wonder if life is as mundane as this fry pan.  Mundane. Yes.  Useful. A resounding yes.  It has hidden value.  It fries our food.  It cleans quite easily when you figure out what works best on it.



It suits our needs astoundingly well.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

How mundane is your fry pan?



No comments:

Post a Comment