Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Every Day is Laundry Day

I love it when things get done.  I love cleaning and seeing how it looks afterwards.  I love the way my fridge looks after I've washed and cleaned and organized it inside.  I love my cutlery drawer when it's neat and organized as it is right now.


I love it that any day can be laundry day.  I did some cleaning in the rooms and it felt great.  I loved seeing the result of my labour.  It gives me a wonderful sense of achievement even if it last just for the day. 


There's always tomorrow to do it again. :D


It was such a beautiful day at 7:30 this morning,  I dedided to wash clothes which I put on the line.  I love the feel and the smell of wind blown clothes and linens.



How was your laundry day? What did you glean from your labours?

No comments:

Post a Comment