Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Ordinary Day in the Lives of Ordinary People

Part of my heart is missing my daughter.  She goes to school now and I am feeling that this day is a long one and it's only 12 noon.  The CBC News is coming on the radio.


I took two hours to do some gardening and then to walk around the farm to capture the living of ordinary people and their surroundings.


The reason I took my camera was because there were three eagles that I spotted flying overhead as I stood looking at my little garden patch.  That begin the hour's odyssey.





The eagles took up some of my time.  I believe they have very good hearing.  It was like they knew I was clicking the camera,and then off they flew.



The resident kitty enjoys a break with grooming in mind.


The first red leaves of the season don our back yard.


Life is pretty steady and even keel and busy.


The heifers enjoy a quiet day looking at the visitor.


The machinery is ready to work.


Mama-to-be enjoys the outdoors.


And, who might you be?  Leaving the milking parlour.



Mom and baby enjoy a drink.




Youth at its best in the nursery.



Need any feed for horses? cattle?


 A typical sign in farm country.


From our mountain, or rather, hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment