Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers on Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Holy Hilarity Day to you!!!


It's a fine day to celebrate!  Let's remember that our joy is enriched by our experiences in life - in living. Through the crudest of circumstances and the most difficult of times, we can capture the joy of life.


It's the way we go about it that counts.  Joy, joy, joy! Let's practice it.  Let me practice it.


OK.  So hope your day was great and relaxing, filled with the people and things that bring you joy.


My day was great!  I read in church about the walk to Emmaus using Ralph Milton's Family Bible Story book.  I love the active voices he gives to the characters.


We went to NM and split a sub between us.


Pizza tonight for supper at home.


Then a visit to Oma to bring her the card. 


And now here I am waiting for Missy to finish her milk and crackers so we can get cracking on a bath and bed.  In that order and before 8 p.m.  


I am checking the clock now and I think 8 p.m. will be a close one.  I like reading a story to her and then tuck her in.  It all takes time.


Good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment