Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Morning Routines

It's another rainy cold day here.  Windy too.


The little one and I went to church this morning.  Almost late as I was up till after 1 am scrap booking.  I lost all track of the real time.  J. snuggled in with me around 2:30 or so.  Did not sleep well after that.  She slept on my pillow and kicked and butted into me for the rest of the night.


Kendall Harrison was in the service this morning and spoke about the consultation that has been taking place with the charge.


The onion soup mix in with the chicken baking in the oven smells soooo good, btw.


Change is coming.  I think it will accommodate the present needs of the congregation.


They made about a thousand dollars yesterday at the rummage.  I'm glad to hear that.


I think I'll buy the rest of the plants that were there this morning.  Must somehow remember to drop in tomorrow morning to get them and pay for them.


J. looked very pretty today in her pink frilly long sleeved dress and Dora tights with her light up pretty brown shoes with pink flowers.  She looked delightful. We topped it off with her dark blue Easter bonnet and her beautiful wine coloured frilly sweater with pink cloth flower brooch.


My daughter is so beautiful.  I delight in her beauty and her innocence.


The coffee was really good this morning.  Can't beat Just Us.    The homemade short bread cookies were delicious.


I am thankful for all of it.


Next Sunday is Hilarity Sunday and I signed up to read the scripture.





No comments:

Post a Comment