Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Who Needs to Count Down to Doomsday When Life is So Very Full Everyday

Good day to you all out there in cyber land.
Life is busy isn't it.  I took my dear little one to the IWK for a preschool assessment.  It lasted for the day.  She done good, my girl did.  I believe she is ready for grade primary in the fall.  Hallelujah.


I had the chance to visit with a niece and nephew in the lobby of the hospital for a while during lunch.  That added to the day trip.  I love seeing my nieces and nephews and seeing how they're grown into fine young adults.  The do my heart good.


I watched the movie 'Temple Grandin' last night.  I cried and cried again.  She made the metaphor with the door.  She had to step through them in order to live her life.  I cried and cried.  I am reading 'Open the Door' by Joyce Rupp.  It was timely; almost prophetic.  That was not easy for Temple to do.  It was very frightening sometimes.  I cried.


I know I am saying that a lot.  But I've been dealing with some inner stuff myself.  


Oh, and btw, the world begins to end on 21 May 2011.  I wish these fortune tellers would lip sync their end of the world predictions.  It scares people.  BUT I will laugh when the day come and goes without incident.  It's ashame that intelligent people are so very stupid.  Time always tell.


Tonight will be a record for hubby and me when we go out for another social evening.  It will be the third in three weeks.  I am glad for this change in the routine.


We saw Jesse Reid and Old Man Ludeckude last Friday night.  The week before we attended my sister's 50th in the city.  Tonight we attend a 25th anniversary at the Old Orchard Inn.  It is nice having a social life for a change.







No comments:

Post a Comment