Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, May 2, 2011

History Day for Canada

Happy Voting Day to you!!!
I ran out with JO this morning to pay the phone bill and to get a Just Us coffee. The latter in W. and the former in G
P.


Then we came home.  Then J. took me upstairs to her play room and I spent almost 3 hours cleaning up; mostly tidying though.  Didn't put much of a dent in all of the toys.  I tried to enlist her help in deciding what to keep and what to give away.


It started out good with a lot of give aways.  Then came the stuffies and the dolls.  She has four Elmo's.  Not one doll or stuffed toy was allowed to go into the giveaway bin.  Not even one Elmo!


So I reorganized and tidied up a bit.  She came downstairs and played in the dirty roaster with the water in it.  By the time I found her, she was soaked to her underwear.


We cleaned up and ran out to take Daddy to get the truck.


So goes my day.  It's the first I've been on the internet today.  I watch the tweets from Twitter and of course this precious blog of mine.


Oh, and Face book, too.  I need a fix of that almost once a day.


I've voted at the advanced poll so will watch the results tonight after Missy is in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment