Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer is Here

The sun is out.  Hooray! It's been a beautiful sunny and lightly windy day.  I love it.


J. and I were sitting on the swing in the front.  We had fun.  She repeated the letters of the alphabet after me.  I video taped it on my phone.  It was the first time I heard her say all the letters.  I asked her where she learned this ... at play school; tv??? She said Mom.  I taught her.  I was so happy about that.


She talks more and more in language that we understand.  She still doesn`t have the `l`and `s`sounds along with the consonant blends.  It`s coming.  She oh soo close to babbling in understandable English.  I can`t wait.


It's been a good day all the way around.  Quiet and low key.  What a nice way to spend Friday.  J. and I had fun together. P. came home long enough to change and then back to work.  It`s hot.  He needed less clothing for the field.


And, how did you spend your Friday.  Or better yet, how would you like to spend your Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment