Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, June 3, 2011

June Comes In with a Flurry of Activity

June came in fast!  J.'s b-day meant two days of activities.  An official b-day with five little friends on the one day and then another b-day with mommy and daddy on her day.  It meant lunch out and gifts from us.


It's hard to believe that she will be in school in the fall.  Orientation was this morning.  She took the bus without any difficulty.  I was really proud of her.  She had an excellent morning.


I cleaned house so I could keep busy and productive.  Besides the house needed it.  What a way to get work done. Be up early, get child out the door, and return to roll up sleeves and clean, clean, clean.


Here`s a picture of her unusual hot dog cake.  It was delicious and sold at the local Sobeys store.






It is cloudy again and we are expecting rain.  We had quite the thunder and lightning storm two nights ago.  It kept J. awake and frightened her.  I did not think of taking pictures.  I would have if I had thought to do it.


Hubby is planting corn before it gets too bad.


I think living is all about attitude.  Maybe it is true that positive and negative attitudes affect the karma that surrounds us and that it impacts on our relationships with others.  I think I will contemplate that one for a while.


I do like the concept that Gawd is love and light and that Gawd dwells in us and we in Gawd.  Thus, we possess and are love and light.  How much I wonder.  How do we let love and light flow from us without feeling crapped on by others.


I have attitude but it is not always good. That I am very aware of these days.  I wonder how much my attitude is shaped by my actions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment