Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Feeling PE = Pure Energy. AND It's Great






I can't get over this.  I was up at 6:22 am.  Mixed dough for dinner rolls and bread; took a walk at 7:15 for an hour; put the dishwasher on before I left; started the laundry when I got back; kneaded the dough for a second time and let it rise; washed two floors; and hung out laundry.


The rolls and bread were done by 11 am.


The dishes were done within an hour of starting.


The laundry was all done by supper time.


J. spent the afternoon at school.  I ran errands.


We drove to the dyke to find P. and then we did a coffee run.


Came home and heated leftovers.  It was great with the salad.


J. had a great afternoon.


It's been a wonderful day where I got a lot done.  I feel like I accomplished something good today.


And, I feel physically good too; and all day long.








No comments:

Post a Comment