Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Sunny Day

What a great few weeks it's been.


I was sick once.  Hormones and change of life I'm sure.


But my energy has been up and I've been baking and cooking.  I really like that.


Canada Day was great.  We celebrated the event at my family's home.  Mom's birthday too.


Then all last week I have baked again and done some cleaning and cooked.

Today we took an excursion to the coast.  It was sunny and beautiful.





It was beautiful as you can see.

We ate supper in a wonderful Chinese restaurant.  The buffet was delicious.  The variety was great.

I found a website for purses.  I am hoping to see them soon.  Here is the site: http://www.michebag.com/

Have a good week everyone.  And I am wondering how is your summer shaping up???

No comments:

Post a Comment