Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Men-O-oh- Pause

What a last 24 hours it has been!!!


I must say that I certainly had a pause in my life these last few hours.


This change of life is something else.  At about 2:45 am this morning, I awoke with a headache on the upper left side of my eye.  I was unsettled and couldn't sleep.  I didn't feel right.  Then came the sweats and the chills all at once.  It was awful.  Then I was sick.  It took over an hour to begin to feel better.


Today I have eaten every little.  I had a drink of diet Sprite and within 45 minutes I threw it up.  I managed a piece of toast with butter.  It stayed down.  Then I had chicken noodle soup for supper and a half cup of tea with milk.  I am beginning to feel better now.


I find it has to run its course.  I haven't had an episode like this in about a year.  It's calmed down quite a bit in the last years or so.  I remember there was a time when it was every 3-4 weeks.  It was horrible.


J. graduated from play school this morning.  Paul came to see her.  I got some pictures before the batteries died.


A school mate came over this afternoon for a while to play and visit.  It was good for J. to have someone in her peer group to play with.



No comments:

Post a Comment