Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is It Wordless Wednesday Again?

I can't believe it's another Wednesday.  Woke up to snow.  Yes.  Snow.  Winter is still here.  7 got out with time to spare for the bus.  I did my usual morning walk. 








That little hill in the distance is my 'mountain'.  It happens towards the last 12 minutes of my walk.  I take it in about four minutes and and then another 11 down the other side and then home.


These sprouts are tough.  One day we have no snow and the next we have the white stuff.  These are pretty orange tiger lilies.  I love them.

How is your Wednesday going?

I am remembering today those loved and lost.  Rest in peace MG.

No comments:

Post a Comment