Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dandelions and Daily Living

 
 
Life sometimes feels like it is unchanging.  Yet, all around me is life - new life.  The trees are leafing up.  The flowers and vegetables are beginning to come up through the ground.
 
And, yes, the dandelions are back!
Our lawn was full of them today.

 
How I love them!
 
They're bright.
 

 
They're yellow.
 
They're beautiful.
 
 

 
 
I just love them.
 
 

 
And, our resident Ms Sophie the cat enjoyed the outdoors, too.

 
It was almost like she was posing for me as I clicked away on the camera.
 
Life - always changing.
 
Always open for hope.
 
It is hope that I have  today for the children and youth living in orphanages around the world.
 
Hope that their countries will realize their full value and will take the steps to ensure their safety and security and good health.
 
Hope that they will be loved by parents and siblings.
 
Hope that it will all work out for them.
 
Hope that it will begin right now wherever they are and that their situations will improve right now. And that they will know real love and concern. And that they will be able to own it.  Own the hope.   Own the love.  Own the belonging that family provides.
 
Hope in today's changing world.
 
I think the dandelions brought it to me this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment