Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday's Musing

Folks, I've said I lead a pretty quiet, ordinary life. And I do.

I took a 60 minute walk this morning.  It was mild enough.  Almost springlike weather.  It was a great break from the treadmill routine.

I ran errands.

I cooked supper.

I picked up 7 from bus.

I tidied up from supper.

I got 7 all nice and clean and ready for bed.  A half hour later, 7 is still awake and talking out loud while reading.


DH is at work.

Boarder out.

And, I'm here trying to keep this ordinary blog from fading into the mists of memory a second time.

My moment of happiness today was when I saw my 7's sweet, sweet face and happy smile!! I do love that child to pieces!!!

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment