Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tune

It was another quiet day.

I walked outside for an hour.  Basically a straight line with hills and a few curves.  It's good for the cardio.  Good for the joints.  I'm glad I'm making it a priority in my life.  115 days.

So mild today.  It will end tomorrow with 5 cm of snow in the afternoon.  Most of the snow is gone but it will be back soon enough.  It is January after all.

7 is pure joy. I love that child.

My heart ponders the the facebook group Official Reece's Rainbow Facebook Group.  They have a website, too.  It's a group that works towards adopting children from eastern Europe, Russia and China.  These children usually have physical or mental disabilities.  A lot of children with Down Syndrome are put up for international adoption.  

My heart is touched with sadness and contemplation about the plight of these children.  I wonder how I can help.

Moment of happiness today was while I was on my walk.  I am so glad that I am physically able to walk for an hour.  It is so good for the psyche and for the physical body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment