Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Already!

Where is that precious time flying to!!!

I took my walk this morning on the snow covered roads. Moved slower and so I didn't walk as far.  But the time was still the same.

My thoughts are with the Official Reece's Rainbow Facebook Group again this evening.  What a challenge it is to reach out through international adoption. So many hurdles and bumps to overcome in gaining their forever child.

My thoughts are with them . . . 
what to do . . . 
what to do . . .

What can I do here from Canada?  That's been the question on my mind and in my heart.

Each child is so very precious.  Each child needs to know s/he is loved by someone - a family.

What to do . . .

Locally, I hope to sponsor a mom who is planning to raise $10,000 and shave her head for the Canadian Childhood Cancer Foundation.  It will be a small amount in comparison to her goal.  I think though all the little ones add up to pretty big ones sometimes.

Moment of happiness today was making a dent in the clutter in this computer room of mine.  Recycled, threw out, packed up, relocated, thinned out somewhat.  The job has begun.  I love it when spring cleaning comes early.  The job gets done quicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment