Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Day

Time flies.  It is a beautiful morning here.  It is mild and calm.


I have a load of clothes out on the line already.  It is 8:25 am.  I am waiting to get the second load out there.  Anytime now.


Jo is up but not at it.  She has been out of sorts since last night.  I do not know if she is tired or if she is not feeling good.


Sophie is coming along really great.  She was out for a little this morning with me when I took the garbage and recyclables to the curb.  She bounds around.


Her cut still bleeds a little.


Paul is almost out the door for the day.


I have an open morning just in case Johanna ends up staying home from play school.  Time will tell in the next 20 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment