Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wednesday morning

I should say THIS WEDNESDAY MORNING has hit me square in the face.  Jo had us both awake at about 4:30.  She needed a bathroom break and then she slept with us.  She slept and I barely slept.  


I barely got out of bed by 8 am.  The alarm is set for 7:30 and I am usually awake a little before.


We were tired and crabby with each other this morning.


I didn't get the blood rushing to my head until I bent over to get Jo`s outdoor shoes off and her indoor shoes on.  It felt good.  I was alert enough then to go get a coffee.


I am here now almost sipping it... at least drinking it slowly... it has a bitter `wake me up`taste this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment