Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Time Flies , Flies, Flies

Time sure does fly.  Here it is the end of the month of October.  Life has been busy.


Jo has been busy with a seven day schedule: Play school, speech therapy, S.M.I.L.E. and church!!!  It's a busy schedule.


I sure wish my energy was up.  I know what I have to do to get it back.  Walk and walk and walk.  Eat nutritionally.


SIMPLE!!!


But difficult at the same time.


Paul and I and Jo of course went out yesterday and I finally came home with a new cell phone.  It's great so far even tho I don't get many calls or texts.


I'm glad I have it though.


Jo is wide awake at 9:22 pm and relocated to our bed and is watching TREE HOUSE... she is busy tomorrow morning first thing with S.M.I.L.E.  We'll see.


We got our flu shots yesterday.  Jo didn't know what hit her until she felt it and then she moved.  Her arm is a bit sore as a result.  My arm is sore anyway.


She had a headache this morning in play school.  I went to play school to build eatable spiders.  The kids liked it.


Jo was feeling better by the end of the morning.  She was fine for the rest of the day actually.

That girls eats a lot throughout the day.  I'm glad she is healthy.



Halloween weekend.  What a busy schedule she has.  Costumes tomorrow for S.M.I.L.E. and then Sunday morning as a Bible character and then Sunday night for the trick or treating.  Life is full.





No comments:

Post a Comment