Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Weekend and Happy Day

Another Saturday.  Out in the morning to run errands -- that means buying up a few specials at the local Co-Op and filling in our free time with some things like our usual mall walk and a stop over at the Greenwich Fire Hall to help out the Annapolis Horse Club.  They had a ticket auction today.  I didn't get a call so I guess I didn't win anything.  It was a happenin' place, too.
Competition was stiff.


J. does not like it when I yell at her.  Note to self:  Stop raising voice to stop her from doing something.  This time it was coughing while the pantry door was opened without using her elbow or hand to stop the germs.


I am scrapping like crazy these last couple of days.  I am really excited about getting my book up to date.  I'm already into July for 2006.  It is joy to my busy hands.  I do have our trip out west in 2006 in its own book.


I love scrapping the birthdays, Halloween and Christmas in particular.  I think I'll include cousin J.'s baby shower, too.


And having a good cup of Just Us (medium roast) sure does help with the energy boost.  I know I need to exercise my endorphins more often the natural way.


So, off to enjoy the rest of the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment