Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthdays are Great

It's the morning after a wonderful night out.  We went to a relative's 50th birthday party.  It was so nice to be out with my husband and socializing with family and friends.  It was so good to see everyone again especially my nieces and nephews so soon after Boxing Day.


I am truly blessed.  I realize I cannot take time for granted.  It's with me right now and I could be gone before too long.


What I mean is that I must enjoy being IN the moment.  I must take hold of what I already have and enjoy it to the fullest.


It was a late night as we lived over an hour away from the event.  Our little one stayed up until midnight waiting for us.  Our child is only 6 years old.  What a child!!


Congratulations to the birthday boy.  Have many more.


Thank you to a great family who is there and who loves well.



No comments:

Post a Comment