Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Marvels



What a beautiful sunny crisp morning.  I loved the walking I did this morning.  As I waited at an intersection, I heard this little critter up high in the tree.  Always evasive or I just might be too slow with an inadequate lens to do the little fella justice.


What a wait to be greeted on such a beautiful Maritime morning.


Have a great productive good week everyone. Welcome to the new year of 2012.  May you find all the good things that make you who you are within and without.



1 comment:

  1. Good day Debbie! Glad to have you back in the blogging world; missed your posts and pics!
    Have a good day! It is -21 and cloudy here in SK and we just got through our worst cold snap so far this winter, bottoming out at -47 with the wind chill last Wed.! Better weather in store this week.

    ReplyDelete