Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's RESOLUTIONS

I decided that I would make resolutions this year.  That meant that I would not verbalize or share them with anyone and that I would not write about them.


I think I was resolving to do do something this year.  Do something to improve myself so that I could say I worked on something in this year.


In the meantime, I found a blog that might interest you.  It's 
http://thirtyhandmadedays.com/2011/12/new_years_resolution/ and also
http://www.carriewithchildren.com


In summary, here's what I took from her blog.


I assure you it looks much better on her blog.


Let's Do This ... 2012 ...


One word: ___________________


Want: What I really want in 2012 is:


Need: What I really need in 2012 is:


Share: What I will share in 2012 is:


Succeed: In 2012, I will succeed at:


That sounds like a simple concise way of putting into words what I believe I'd like to accomplish this coming year.


I'm going to write it out using paper and pen, and then maybe I just might share with you.


It started out as a beautiful, cool day.  Now at 4 p.m. it's cold and grey.  I think maybe we'll be getting foul weather soon.


Have yourself a great  Tuesday.  Don't think too hard about your resolves.



No comments:

Post a Comment