Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

New Year Challenge for 2012


I woke up determined to make a change in my life.


I went to the basement three times today to walk on the treadmill and pedal on the bicycle.  I am out of shape.  It is time for me to do this FOR ME!!!


I have also watched my intake of food today.  I am on my third glass of water and am snacking on celery.


The turkey sandwich I shared with husband filled the hunger gnawing.  Now the water and celery will fill up the rest.


Turkey soup is cooking in the pot.  It will be ready very soon.


This new year holds a lot of promise.  I want to make it count in a good way for me.


I expect my entire family will reap the benefits.


It's time to get the smaller me back.  I hereby promise to blog regularly about my progress and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment