Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, December 30, 2011

On the 6th Day of Christmas

The sixth day of Christmas brought us back home after visiting away for a couple of days.


I love the beauty and the splendor of the season.







Christmas is my favourite time of the year.  I love the lights on the Christmas tree and on the houses round about.


It's festive and delightful and busy and pretty and all those good things that bring us joy and contentment.


I am glad I am alive to celebrate.  I am glad I have loved ones who care about me and who look out for me.


I am very thankful for this time of the year.


I look forward to a quiet new year's.  The Christmas season was very tiring.


I have not made any resolutions.  They only get broke anyways.


I have determined to make some changes without calling them resolutions.  I will do my best to be my best.


That's all I can ask of myself.


I think we'll do some appetizers and wine along with a girls' movie like Cinderella tomorrow night.


What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment