Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Happenings

Thursday already.  It was really downhill from Tuesday morning.  NO more perfect mornings where everything fell into place and everyone was pleasant.  O well.... I'll dream for the next time things go so very well for us here in the morning.

Yesterday it was grey and it rained.  I tried to catch the rain drops in this mud puddle at the end of the driveway.... didn't quite work.



The farm across the road fertilized the field on Sunday (I believe) and it sure was put on thick.  Really thick and dark and really strong.  But I know what they say about the smell - it's the smell of money! I've been told by one in the KNOW.


Today it rained and the wind blew.  There was some damage from falling debris in downtown Dartmouth and the streets were closed.  The Confederation Bridge to PEI was restricted to smaller vehicles and excluded the 18 wheelers and motorcycles.  

The news even showed how difficult it was for the ferry on the Halifax Harbour to maneuver its way across.

It was not a nice day weather wise.  I stayed home and cleaned the TV room.  It was truly a mess.  I must say that I am discouraged from cleaning it because husband allows child to eat there anytime against my specific wishes.

I hate being undermined in the discipline of my child by the other half.  It does not help anything. (And, oh, did I just complain for the first time about my other half??? O dear....)

The week is almost over and Christmas is coming.  I have lots to do.  I will get to it very soon.

How has your week been so far?  

No comments:

Post a Comment