Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Fab Friday

Don't you just love it when you roll out of bed - or jump out of bed, and start the day on the right foot - figuratively at least.


That's how it was for me today.  I went across the road and began decorating my mother-in-law's outdoor fir tree and we discussed what we will do for her veranda.


I then dropped more items off for the shopping spree at the school along with items for the basket.  Each class puts together a basket with a specific theme.  J.'s class is all about winter fun.  Tickets are $2 each or three for $5.


I even managed to drop some items off at a local church in town.


Then it was coffee and social time for a small group of us women.


Then I came home, and here I am doing the usual waiting for the bus and seeing some pretty neat things.





This young eagle flew along the road about 20 feet above me as I waited for the bus.  What a creature.  It was beautiful.


The day is almost over.  It's been good.  I'm looking forward to the weekend.  


It's beautiful and sunny and cool.


Have yourself a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment