Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Freaky Friday

Friday isn't really freaky.  I just said that to make the alliteration work for my title.


As I stepped out to go to the bus stop to get my child, low and behold, it was raining hail.  Now, that was freaky.... just wasn't expecting it.





It's not my dandruff... that's hail.  It came down for about 45 seconds then it rained for another 30 seconds then it was done.  It has otherwise been a sunny and windy and cold day.




See that sky, white clouds on blue.  It's hard to believe we got it.  The pavement got washed, too.  I know our meteorologist told us it was coming.


The weekend is suppose to be a good sunny one.  Let's hope.


What are your weekend plans?


My immediate plans is to sleep in a little later than I have this past week.



No comments:

Post a Comment