Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cheap Tuesday

We went to a movie tonight  and watched 'Tower Heist'.  Seasoned actors like Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Tia Leoni, Judd Hirsch, Matthew Broderick, and Alan Alda we starring in it.  It was funny, corny, had a serious plot line, and was pure entertainment.  I really enjoyed it and I gave it a seven out of ten. 


I am so glad we were able to get out amongst the throngs to relax, have a good laugh and to enjoy each other's company on cheap Tuesday at the movies.  Hallelujah!!!


I wanted to add these pictures for you to see.  These were taken this morning as I did a walk about at the farm.  There's nothin' cheap about the view.



This eagle flew over our heads and was very low.  Of course I blurred THAT picture.  The condo isn't so hidden when the fall winds have done their work.  Once he flew over our heads, he landed right there.  Proud as peach and at home.



I was looking around and noticed these blue jays just hanging around the trees.  I couldn't believe it.  They have been very elusive and evaded my camera lens this fall.




I love the colour of red.  It's still around and still vibrant.


How was your Tuesday?  Mine turned out to be pretty cool and pretty priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment