Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trying Out Tuesday

Tuesday was busy but in a different way.  Ran errands.  Basically, went to the clinic and got our flu shots.  AND everything takes time.  It was at least an hour and a half before I was done.  AND, the clinic is local.


It was another beautiful day.  Cold though.


The meteorologist tells us we're getting a snow storm tomorrow.  So by this time tomorrow, I expect we'll be in the thick of things.


Ran another errand for a neighbour.


Would have run an errand for husband but he was just too slow this morning for me to help him out.  I had to run on another one.


Husband has been busy getting field work done.  He goes more than the energizer bunny.  I really mean that.  He pulls out all the stops and he goes and goes and goes.  The poor man is tired.  And don't tell anyone, he's cranky.  I'll be glad when he can have a break.


I am so thankful that the little one sounds like she's out for the count.  I sure hope so.  This past week has been horrendous.  We missed the bus three times last week.  This week we have been five minutes early each day.  I know it's only been two days in a row.  But it is a new record for us.


Here's what I saw without the camera.  A young hawk was gliding ground level in my front yard this morning.  The s/he perched her/himself on our tree at our back fence and just sat there.  Long enough for me to take a picture if I had had my camera.


I wonder if it was the same critter I saw yesterday as I waited for the bus.


Opportunities missed.  It seems though that I have my camera just about every place I go.  Except for those occasional times when I've forgotten it.


How did your Tuesday shape up?  

No comments:

Post a Comment