Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Amazing Day

How much do I take for granted??? A LOT!!!


Today, for some reason was an exceptionally busy day for our household.


Breakfast at the school.  I helped to serve.  We had our family picture taken.  We were the last to eat our brunch.


Then delivered the pistachio squares for the church Christmas Tea and purchased two evergreen wreathes.


Vegged for a while here at home.


Then off to a birthday party at the bowling alley.  That was a lot of fun.


This is what I noticed as I waited outside of the bathroom for a couple of the girls.





I suppose they could tell stories if they could talk.  I wondered about the cats.  Why cats???


And isn't friendship GOOD between people.  Life is good when you get to share it with others.


It was a beautiful fall day here in my part of paradise.


I hope you had an awesome day, too.


Oh, I addressed Christmas cards to those who live the furtherest away from me.  As soon as Advent starts at the end of November they shall be in the mail.


How amazing is Saturday!!!!!  How amazing was it for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment