Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All Saints' Day

What a quiet day after the fact of Halloween.


It was beautiful with a sun shining and a still wind along with reasonable temperatures.


At the end of my day - which was UNeventful unless you count a visit from the satellite tech with a complete makeover so we can continue our TV viewing; going for last minute bread and buns and chocolate milk and veggie tray; and going for a cuppa Just Us Guatemalan - I noticed a tree laying neatly on the roof of the old storage shed. 


I noticed the top of the tree was not there earlier but assumed it was felled from the last wind storm we had.  Well, later, when I went out for the groceries, I noticed the top half of the tree laying on the roof.  


Holy .... cow...... neat as a pin....






Do you know what I like?  I like peace.  I like it when neighbours can live in peace with each other.  Just like these two.


I love it when red and green can live in sweet harmony.


No comments:

Post a Comment