Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November - Time to Remember

What a beautiful November day we had today.  The weather man (and he really is a 'man') says we are to have weather like this straight through to next week.  We'll see, won't me.... for, this is Nova Scotia after all.


The eagle condo is a little more  visible.




It's toward the upper right.  Yes.  It really is there.  There were at least two eagles standing guard but the sun was really too bright to get a good picture for you.



This crow was much easier to track.


Until he flew into this tree.  Do you see him towards the top center?

O well, it was a beautiful day and too beautiful for my simple skills to capture it entirely.

I hope your middle of the week Wednesday was a good one.


It was such a clear day today that I could see across the basin to the farm across the water.  I did not realize this until I saw this picture on the screen.  I have one thing to say, WOW!!!  

I know, too, that I saw the Parrsboro shore further up the basin.


Look beyond this farm to the background.  That is the Parrsboro shore.  It is in Cumberland County up towards the Nova Scotia - New Brunswick border.


What a BEAUTIFUL day it has been with more days to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment