Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunny Sunday Again

It's been a good day.  The sun was shining.  I wore my winter boots to church for warmth and comfort.  I wore an extra sweater under my jacket, and guess what.  It was 13 degrees and quite nice.


Since I never know how to dress for the weather, I dress for winter.  O well, I'll be ready when it hits, and it will hit sooner or later.


The local Co-op closed yesterday.  I shopped there for 12 years and 8 months.  I have been feeling pretty sad about the whole thing.  It had been in the community for 40 years.  Now, I expect the property will be put up for sale since it owes about 2 million dollars.


Now, I have to get used to shopping at Sobeys.  I am not thrilled at the prospect.  But really, this is the very least of any worries or concerns I may have.


There are far more bigger people issues that should be taking up this space on my blog.


I did see this out my front door later in the afternoon today.





A sign of promise so they say.


It seems that the fulfillment of promises and hope is not without its pain and sacrifice.  I wonder how much pain and sacrifice is enough in order to experience the full blessings of promise and hope.  


Advent will soon be upon us.  Today was the last day of the Christian year.  So happy new year everyone!!  I hope with the advent of the promised one, we will have eyes opened to the fullness and the pure pleasure of the spirit and of love.


How was the thinkings of your Sunday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment