Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunny Sunday

This time the alliteration is for real.  It's been real sunny here today.  Hooray.  


My little 3 footer and I invested some time around the farm today.  Here's what I saw.



Hubby is finishing up the milking.


Here kitty kitty.


There's kitty kitty.  They climb the ladder to get in and out.  I think the ladder is there on purpose.




A Typical farm yard : See the two larger rocks to the right.  That's what I noticed... at first.  Take a look at what is around and under them.




And, here's the other kitty that was in the parlour today.




Oh, another kitty.  They seemed to be around today.  I think it was feeding time.




Those elusive eagles were out scouting for lunch today.  Beautiful creatures that enthrall me.




Bovine beauties.




Winter feed.




Everywhere I went, I was followed.




Other winged critters were out sunning themselves today, too.




There's supposed to be an eagle up there somewhere in that blue, blue sky.


How was your Sunday?  Was it sunny?

1 comment:

  1. First day with snow on the ground today, but it isn't here to stay yet. Bought Andrew boots (men's size 9, for heaven's sake) and getting ready for a night shift, ugh!

    The sky is nice and blue in your world today!

    ReplyDelete